Thursday 17 October 2013

Animoto Narrative and Sub Genre

Using 'Animoto' which is a website which creates videos, Sophie Bishop and I created two different videos explaining what the different narratives and sub genre's are.


Narrative



This is a video which shows narratives. Sophie Bishop created the majority of this video with my added input.

Sub Genre



This is a video which shows Sub Genre's. I mainly created this video, but I also had added input from Sophie Bishop.

From creating these video I have learnt more about Sub Genre's and have gained a wider understanding on the different types of narratives. I have also learnt how to create video's on 'Animoto' which is a website I haver'nt used before ,but I will use again as I think its a creative way to show my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment